You’ve always wondered…Here’s the truth… 😉
1. Daydream About Dance
All the time. Everywhere we go. When you would never suspect it.
2. Choreograph in Our Thoughts
If we’re listening to music, there’s a good chance we’re mentally creating, staging, or restaging ballets.
3. Binge on YouTube Ballet Videos
Oops, 6 hours just passed? Oh well…
4. Read About Ballet
As difficult as it is to remain still (if we’re not watching dance), we suffer through it for articles, books, and blogs about ballet…
5. Sew Our Pointe Shoes
It must be done—like it or not. But listening to ballet music, a ballet podcast, or a ballet advice video helps pass the time…
6. Cross Train!
This is why you watch/listen to TV, right?
7. Look at Social Media Accounts of Our Favorite Dancers
They. Are. So. Amazing. #Goals
8. Try Not to Obsess About How Much We Want to Be Dancing Right This Very Minute
Yes, we know we need to rest. And yet…
9. Binge on YouTube Ballet Videos: Round 2 (or 3 or 4…)
Seriously, how did bunheads survive before YouTube?
10. Do Things Totally Unrelated to Ballet
It’s a good change of pace. Then it starts to feel really weird and boring…